Whatsapp Delete Sent Message:
WhatsApp is a social media platform, which was launched in 2009. It is one of the most popular texting and voice messaging apps. You can use this platform completely for free. You can send messages, make voice calls, and you can also host video chats. You can use WhatsApp on your desktop or your mobile devices. You can make a phone call with your cellular or Wi-Fi connection. You can connect with nearly anyone anywhere on the planet. WhatsApp has several advanced security features. They offer the end to end encryption messages.
Whatsapp delete Sent Message Process Online:
For few times WhatsApp allows its users to delete the sent messages. You can delete your sent message after they have been delivered to the recipient’s phone. Although, WhatsApp cannot turn back the time, so this process will be effective when the has not already read your message. The app also offers a feature that lets you know if they have read or not.
To delete your WhatsApp message, you have to tap and hold the message. Then from there, you have to select Delete for Everyone.
Delete WhatsApp Messages Up to One Week Old:
- But, if seven minutes passed, then WhatsApp does not allow you to delete your sent messages. But you can delete your sent messages even after a week.
- To start the process, you have to disable both your mobile data and Wi-Fi. Make sure that your device is completely disconnected from the internet. You can simply go to mobile settings to turn off your internet connection.
- On the next steps, you have to navigate your Apps section in the Setting app. There you have to select WhatsApp in the list.
- You have to open WhatsApp and tap on the Force Stop option. It will freeze-free completely. It prevents the app from running the next time you open it.
- Once the app is force stopped, then you have to go to the Date & Time section. Then, you have to set the date to the time that matches the day at the time sent the message. Sometimes phones are configured to fetch the time automatically. So, you should have to turn off the automatic date and time setting feature.
- Then, you can follow the same process to delete your WhatsApp message. Simply tap and hold the message and tap on Delete for Everyone.
- Once it is done, you have to go back and turn on your Wi-Fi or Mobile Data as per your usage.
- Then, simply open the setting and revert the Date and Time to the original settings.
- After that, when you open WhatsApp, you will see that your original message was replaced with a placeholder message that reads: This message was deleted.
Read More : How To Delete Netflix Account
In extreme cases, it is possible to delete messages older than a week using this method. But you should know that if you go too far in this method, you will be prompted by WhatsApp to force you to delete your data. These methods bring a different amount of success rates over the different versions of WhatsApp.
According to the official website of WhatsApp, the time limit has increased to one hour. So, it gives you time to current the mistake make by sending a message to a wrong chat.