Genesis Credit Account Access :
Genesis Credit offers its customers to log into its secure server for fast and convenient management of their credit account with 24/7 online access. Genesis Credit Online Account Access is provided by Genesis FS Card Services. The service enables all the Genesis Credit members to view and receive statements online, pay bills electronically, check credit limits and current balance, payment due, get all the important information and updates, and all in one place.
Genesis Credit, a brand of Genesis Financial Solution, offers the consumers turn down by primary lenders the opportunity to receive quality credit financing. Established in 2011 The brand is currently the largest provider of near-prime financial services.
How to Register for Genesis Credit Account :
To take advantage of these benefits and gain access to the convenience of managing your account on your terms, you have to complete the Genesis Credit Online Account registration. It is a one-time process that you have to go through for the first time. If you are an existing Genesis Credit user and have not registered for an online account yet, you can use the following steps to do it.
- Open a web browser and visit the Genesis Credit Home Page at www.mygenesiscredit.com
- You will find the “Register” button in three different places on the page. The first one is at the top right of the page; the second link is below the login section next to ‘Not Yet Registered?’ at the right-hand side. And the last “Register” can be found on the left-hand side near the bottom of the page. Click on one of any of these.
- After you reach the ‘Register’ page, first, you need to select if you have your Genesis Credit Account Number or not.
- If you have, enter the 16-digit Account Number exactly it appears on your card or statement.
- Do not have Genesis Credit Account Number? Enter the last name and zip code for the primary account holder.
- Enter the month, day, and year in which the primary account holder was born in the next field
- Type your full Social Security Number in the spaces provided on the last field.
- Click on the “Next” button to verify your Genesis Credit Account.
When the verification is complete, follow the instructions on your computer screen to create the required login i.e. username, password, security questions-answers of your Genesis Credit Online Account.
How to Log In to Genesis Credit Account :
Once you are registered and created your Genesis Credit Online Account, you can log in to it and access the online tools, features, and resources. And manage your credit account more efficiently to get better control over your finances at any time anywhere from your internet-connected desktop, tablet, or mobile devices. Here is a short login guide for the Genesis Credit accountholders.
- Go to the Genesis Credit Login Portal, www.mygenesiscredit.com
- Navigate to the “Log-In to our Secure Server’ at the right-hand side of the page.
- You can also click the “Sign In” button located at the top right corner of the site to open a single-window login page.
- Enter the Username and Password that you created during your Genesis Credit Online Account registration in their respective fields.
- Select the locked secure “Log-In” button to enter into your Genesis Credit Online Account.
How to Recover Genesis Credit Online Account Login :
If you cannot remember your Genesis Credit Online Account login credentials; you can reset the password and retrieve the username. The recovery option is provided on the Login Page. For that, all you need to visit at www.mygenesiscredit.com. Click the “Forgot your Username or Password?” link under the ‘Log-In’ button on the right side of the page. Then submit the following information on the appropriate section of the page based on your requirement.
- Username for password reset
- Email Address for username retrieval
- Last 4 digits of your Genesis Credit Account Number
- Full 9-digit Social Security Number
- And Date of Birth
Upon submission, you will receive an email containing your username or the new password information to the registered email address of your Genesis Credit Online Account.
Also Read : Ally Bank Account Login
How to Make Genesis Credit Account Payment :
You have four options to pay your Genesis Credit bills. You can do it online, over the phone, by mail, and through MoneyGram.
For online payment, log in to your Genesis Credit Online Account. Go to the billing section; provide the required details; choose the amount, payment method, and provide the information according to that. Review the details and submit your payment.
To make payment by post, send a check or money order along with your Genesis Credit account number and mail it to this address:
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 84049
Columbus, GA 31908-4049
Visit your nearest MoneyGram locations for making a payment to your Genesis Credit account. For making a MoneyGram payment, you will need the following information to use.
Company Name: Genesis FS Card Services
Receive Code: 4911
Call the Genesis Credit Customer Service Number and provide the information following the voice instructions to pay your Genesis Credit bills.
Contact Information :
Genesis Credit Customer Service Phone Number: 877-328-8334
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477