How to Login at Walmart MoneyCard Account :
Walmart is an American multinational departmental store chain, located in the United States. The headquarter of this retail chain is located in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States. Sam Walton started the Walmart company in 1962 and incorporated it on October 31, 1969. Sam’s Club retail warehouses are also owned and operated by Walmart. As of 2021, Walmart acquires more than 11,443 stores and clubs in 27 countries, operating under 56 different names. They sell electronics, movies, home and furniture, music, jewelry, toys, footwear, sporting, grocery, pet supplies, etc.
Walmart MoneyCard :
The Walmart MoneyCard is a prepaid debit card that is a good value for Walmart customers. This card is issued by the Green Dot Bank. With this prepaid card, you can earn cashback from Walmart purchases.
Benefits of Walmart MoneyCard :
With the Walmart MoneyCard, you will get the following benefits:
- You will receive a $75 cashback reward a year. 3% from Walmart.com, 2E% from Walmart gas station, and 1% at Walmart stores.
- You can withdraw at over 5,000 Walmart locations.
- Using the MoneyCard app, you can reload your card for free.
- Get the payroll or government benefits up to 2 or 4 days early.
- Free online bill pays.
Disadvantages of Walmart MoneyCard :
There are some disadvantages of the Walmart MoneyCard account.
- A steep load of $1,000 is needed to waive the monthly fee.
- For the bank teller and ATM withdrawals, you have to pay $2.50 with any third-party fee charged by the bank or ATM operator.
- If you reload your card with the Walmart Rapid Reload, then you have to pay a fee of $3. Green Dot reload locations charges up to $5.95.
Walmart MoneyCard Account Login :
It is very to access the Walmart MoneyCard account. You just need your online user id and password to access the portal. If you don’t have an account, then you have to create an online account first. If you already have your login credentials, then you just have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit this link www.walmartmoneycard.com/login
- Then, on the given fields, you have to input your online User ID and Password.
- To save your online User ID on that device, you have to check the Remember User ID option.
- After providing all your login credentials, you just need to select the Log In button.
- If you have entered the correct login credentials, then you will be logged in to your account.
Also Read : Manage your smiONE Debit Card Online
How to Reset Forgotten User ID and Password :
You must have your User ID and password to access your Walmart MoneyCard account. If you have forgotten your User ID and Password, then you cannot access the portal. You have to reset your login credentials to access the Walmart MoneyCard account. You can simply follow these simple instructions below to reset your login credentials:
- You have to click on this link www.walmartmoneycard.com/login
- Then, you just need to click on the Forgot User ID/Password option.
- If you have your User ID, then select, I have my User ID option.
- Otherwise, you have to choose, I have my card option.
- Or, if you don’t have your User ID and Card, then you have to choose the third option.
- After that, you just need to select the Continue button to proceed further.
- In order to reset your forgotten password, you have to follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Activate Walmart MoneyCard :
If you have any Walmart MoneyCard, then you have to activate it first. The activation process for your card is quite simple. You will need your card number, expiration, and CVV to activate the card. In order to activate your Walmart MoneyCard, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.walmartmoneycard.com.
- Then, on that page, you have to click on the Register and Activate it Here.
- On the next page, you have to input your 16 digits the card number, expiration date, and CVV.
- After providing all the required details, you just need to select the Next button.
- Then, simply follow the further instructions to activate your Walmart MoneyCard.
Walmart MoneyCard Phone Number :
If you having trouble logging in to your Walmart MoneyCard account, you can contact an agent. In order to contact the customer service department, you have to contact at:
Call At: (877) 937-4098
So, the above-mentioned details might be enough to access the Walmart MoneyCard portal. You just need your User ID and Password to access the portal. If you don’t have your login credentials, then you have to create an online account first. With your login credentials, you have to follow the above-mentioned details to access the Walmart MoneyCard portal. If you face any problem while accessing the Walmart MoneyCard, you can contact the customer service department for help.
Reference Link :