About Indigo Platinum Mastercard
If you have low credit scores, then you can apply for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard. This card comes with a zero annual fee. Plus, with the Mastercard Platinum benefits, this card is a great option to consider off.
If you are looking for an excellent reward credit card, then this card probably not for you. You will not get any rewards programs with the Indigo Platinum Mastercard. This card serves a very specific purpose. It can help you to rebuild or establish your credit score.
If you are looking to rebuild your credit history, then Indigo Platinum Mastercard would be an excellent choice. Also, you will get some Mastercard Platinum features and no annual fees make the card an excellent choice. If you have a very low credit score, then you can go for this card.
Benefits of Indigo Platinum Mastercard
- There are not many benefits that are available with the Indigo Platinum Mastercard. But, you will get the following benefits with this credit card:
- They allow you to check if you are qualified or not and it does not even affect your credit score.
- You can choose your card designed without even paying any additional charges.
- You will get mobile account access 24 hours and seven days a week.
- Indigo Platinum Mastercard comes with chip card technology, which provides an extra layer of security to your card.
How to Login at Indigo Credit Card Platinum Mastercard
- It is quite simple to access your Indigo Platinum Master card account. First, you have to register your account. If you already completed the registration, then you have to follow these simple steps:
- You have to visit this link indigo.myfinanceservice.com.
- Then, on the provided field, enter your Username and Password.
- After providing your log in details, you need to select the Log In button.
- If you have entered the correct information, then you will be redirected to your Indigo Credit Card account.
How to Register for Indigo Platinum Mastercard
- To access your Indigo Card account, you have to register first. It is a quite simple process. You just need to follow these simple instructions below to complete the registration process:
- You have to click on this link indigo.myfinanceservice.com.
- By clicking on this link, you will be redirected to the login portal.
- Then, you just have to select the Register button.
- Then, simply enter your account number, date of birth, and SSN.
- After providing all the details, you need to select the Next button.
- In order to complete the registration, simply follow the on-call instructions.
How to Reset Indigo Credit Card Login Credentials
- To Login to your Indigo Credit Card account, you will require the account password. If you have forgotten your password, then you have to recover it. In order to reset your password, you have to follow these simple steps below:
- You need to click on this link indigo.myfinanceservice.com.
- Then, under the Login option, select the Forgot Username and Password option.
- Then, you have to provide your Username, Last 4 digit of SSN, and Date of Birth.
- After providing all the details, you need to select the Submit button.
- Then, follow the steps further to reset your account password.
How to Apply for Indigo Platinum Mastercard
- The application process for the Indigo Platinum Credit Card is quite simple. You have to follow some simple instructions to complete the application. Simply follow these instructions below to apply:
- First, you have to visit the Indigo Card website.
- Or direct access to the website, click on this link indigocard.com.
- Then, on the homepage, you need to select the Pre-Qualify Now option.
- Provide your first and last name.
- Then, you have to enter your address and phone number.
- Choose a design for your Indigo Platinum Mastercard.
- Then, you have to accept all the terms and conditions for further steps.
- After that, you have to select the Pre-Qualify Now option.
- If you qualified for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the application process.
How to Activate Indigo Platinum Mastercard
- Before you can use your card, you have to activate your Indigo Platinum Mastercard. In order to activate your Indigo card, you have to follow these steps below:
- First, you have to visit indigo.myfinanceservice.com.
- There, you need to click on the Activate Your Card option.
- Then, simply access your Indigo Card account, using your username and password.
- After login into your account, your card will be activated.
How to Pay Indigo Platinum Mastercard Bill
These are the following option that you can use to activate your Indigo Platinum Mastercard.
- Simply click on this link indigo.myfinanceservice.com.
- Provide your login credentials, on the required fields.
- After that, you have to select the Log In button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can make the payment very easily.
Pay at MoneyGram:
To find out your nearest MoneyGram locations, you have to visit www.moneygram.com. As the company name, use Genesis FS Card Services and the Receive Code use 4911.
Pay by Phone:
You can make the payment over the phone. To make a payment, you have to call at 866-946-9545. After calling on this number, simply follow the on-call instructions.
Read More : Kohl’s Credit Card Login Guide
Indigo Card Contact Info
If you need any help to access your Indigo Platinum Mastercard account, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477