Employees need to be at their best physically, financially, and emotionally to excel and grow in their personal as well as professional lives. U.S. Bank believes the same. That’s why; they offer a wide range of employee benefits for their associates. U.S. Bank Employee Benefits enables the employees to save for the future, protect their health and financial security of them and their families, and stay healthy and happy.
U.S. Bank Employee Benefits Offers & Features:
The employee benefits offered by U.S. Bank can be divided into four categories i.e. health or medical, financial/retirement, mental well-being and time-off, and growth benefits. Take a quick look at those benefits that helps the U.S. Bank Employees focus on what matters most and gives peace of mind.
- Comprehensive medical coverage and insurance for all the full-time U.S. Bank Employees and the eligible spouse, domestic partners, and children.
- Pharmacy benefits and 100% coverage for age-appropriate and network preventive care through medical plans
- 2 additional HMO plans in select areas
- Dental options to help offset the cost of major service and encourage proactive preventive care
- Vision plan for routine eye exams, glasses, contact lenses and discounts on exams, and hearing aids
- Various well-being programs and resources for use to prevent injury or illness quit smoking, have the healthiest pregnancy.
- Decide healthier options regarding weight, nutrition, and physical activity; receive decision support in the case of having a condition, etc.
- Health Savings Account to save and pay for deductibles, co-insurance, and qualified healthcare expenses
- Contribute to HAS before-tax dollars to lower taxable income
- Health Flexible Spending Account to pay for eligible healthcare expenses for the U.S. Bank full-time employees and their dependents
- Cash balance pension plans, funded fully by U.S. Bank, to make the account grow over time with pay credits based on the employee’s age, service year, pay level, and annual interest credit.
- 100% vested in U.S. Bank Employee Cash Balance Account after three years of service.
- S. Bank 401 (k) savings plan to save and invest before and/or after-tax contribution from up to 4% of the eligible pay
- S. Bank-paid term life insurance equal to annual pay plus additional coverage for themselves as well as their dependents
- Paid business travel accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term disability insurance plan to provide 100% pay replacement for up to 13 weeks and 60% for another 13 weeks if required
- Long-term disability program replacing either 50% or 60% of the pay and a subsidy equal to the cost of 50% coverage level
- Critical illness and accident protection plan to help pay for unexpected costs like suffering an injury or facing a new diagnosis
- Commuter or transit plans to subsidize 35% of transit orders and vanpool vouchers online or the Metropass cost monthly
- Parking Flexible Spending Account to use the before-tax dollar for directly paying parking facility or reimbursement for parking expenses
- Discounts on a variety of U.S. Bank products and services from checking accounts to other financial credit products
- Helpful tips, guiding tools, and articles for financial wellness
- Eligible employees working at least 20 hours weekly earn vacation time based on the role, working hours, and service length after 3 months of employment
- Option to purchase up to n additional week of vacation in a year
- Up to 11 paid holidays annually
- Up to 80 hours of sick and safe leave each calendar year excluding California and Washington employees
- 16 hours of paid time off every year for the employees regularly scheduled to work 20 or more hours weekly to volunteer
- 10 weeks of paid parental leave plus additional 9 weeks of paid pregnancy disability leave for birth parents
- Adoption and surrogacy assistance program to receive up to $10,000 in reimbursement of eligible expenses
- Discounted center-based or in-home backup childcare or eldercare plus additional daycare, elder care, tutoring, pet-sitting discounts, and resources
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program for help with your health to finance, family and personal life, and all aspects of total well-being
- Other time way benefits to support for funeral, bereavement, jury and military duty, personal leaves, disability, family and medical leave act.
Career & Growth Benefits:
- Development and performance planning to pursue the individual interest and take action for the success
- Build expertise and skills as well as connect with other US Bank employees through MentorConnect, an internal mentoring program
- Business resource group to take part in the local chapter or virtual events, share talents and grow skills
- Join the online community, learn from co-workers, write blogs, and more with U.S. Bank’s internal social network
- Learning opportunities with individualized learning plans, course catalog, personal transcripts, playlists, and online courses
- Tuition reimbursement program for active and full-time employees with at least 6 months of service
- Take advantage of self-paced courses from Skillsoft eLearning Library
- Request access to Udemy with more than 4000 courses for business
- New employee resources with helpful checklists to help the employees set a schedule, learn the necessary information, and meet important people
- Tuition discounts at participating schools, access to webinars and podcasts on various business-related topics to build skills, and more.
How to Log In to U.S. Bank Employee Benefits Online Account:
To get more personalized info about your U.S. Bank Employee Benefits, you can log into the U.S. Bank Sign-On Portal in the following way.
- Visit www.usbank.com/benefitsandrewards
- Enter your User ID or Preferred ID and PVN Token in their fields in the middle of the screen.
- Click the “Sign On” button to enter into your U.S. Bank Employee Benefits Online Account.
If you are a former associate of U.S. Bank, select the “Log in here” link next to ‘Not an active employee?’ below the login field. You will be directed to the right page to log in to your US Bank Employee Benefits Account Online.
U.S. Bank Help Desk Phone Number: 800-872-2657