My Nordstrom Employee Benefits Account Login:
Nordstrom provides its active and registered employees with a secure login portal, My Nordstrom, to access their benefits information online. Not only benefits, but My Nordstrom Employee Benefits Online Account Login also allows the Nordstrom associates to view and manage all of their work-related info in one central place. The authorized employees can log in to My Nordstrom Account 24 hours a day 7 days a week from anywhere in the world through the internet.
Nordstrom Incorporation is a leading American fashion retailing company with more than 100 full-stores nearly 250 Nordstrom Rack, 2 Clearance stores, and 5 local service hubs. John W. Nordstrom established the company in 1901. Now, it has expanded throughout the 40 states and Canada as well.
Nordstrom Employee Benefits:
Nordstrom is an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work or start a career. The company offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package packed with lots of perks, offers, rewards, and specials. Nordstrom Employee Benefits package features
- Healthcare benefits and medical coverage
- Merchandise discount and early access
- Insurance and loans
- Paid time off, sick leave, maternity leave, and holidays
- Employer-matched retirement plan
- Commuter benefits and other well-being offerings
- Employee Assistance Program and more
How to Log In to My Nordstrom Employee Benefits Online Account:
To access My Nordstrom Employee Benefits Account online, you must be a current employee of Nordstrom, Inc. And have a sign valid email, phone, or Skype account connected to your Nordstrom employee. To begin the login process to your Nordstrom Employee Benefits Online Account, you may take the following steps.
- Visit the official My Nordstrom website at www.mynordstrom.com
- Enter your Nordstrom registered Email Address, Phone Number, or Skype ID in the blank field.
- Click the “Next” button to provide your password and log in to your My Nordstrom Employee Benefits Online Account.
Once you can view your personalized information about your Nordstrom Employee benefits plans, program, and offers.
Nordstrom Workday Login:
Apart from My Nordstrom Employee Benefits Account, you can also manage your benefits through your Nordstrom Workday Account. Workday Portal is available for both the current as well as former Nordstrom employees. For Nordstrom Workday Employee Account login, you can
- Go to the Workday Nordstrom Employee Login Portal at nordstrom.okta.com
- Navigate to the left-hand side of your screen to click the first option or second option based on your role at Nordstrom.
- The new hires, current employees, and contractors will be directed to sign in with a Nordstrom Single Sign In portal.
- Enter your Nordstrom email address in the username field and the password associated with it in the following field.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you want to lessen the login time by saving the username on the device you are using.
- Select the “Sign in” button to enter into the Workday system and access your Nordstrom Employee Benefits online.
If you are a previous Nordstrom employee, choose the second option. Then provide your Nordstrom Employee ID and Workday Password to log in to your Nordstrom Employee Benefits Online Account.
How to Recover My Nordstrom Employee Benefits Online Account:
As a My Nordstrom user, you can retrieve your account username and reset the login password through the online self-service option. To initiate the recovery procedure, you can
- Visit the My Nordstrom web portal at www.mynordstrom.com
- Click on the “Can’t access your account?” link found below the login field in the middle of the page.
- Choose your type of account as work.
- Enter your Nordstrom email address or username.
- Type the characters shown in the picture or audio below the first entry box.
- Click the “Next” button and follow the instruction on your screen.
The Nordstrom Workday users select the “Need Help? Click here?” link to begin the recovery process. The former employees need to click the “Forgot Password?” or “Change Password” link found under the login area. And, provide the required info including username, email to reset your Nordstrom Employee Benefits Online Account Login Password.
Nordstrom Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-282-6060
Nordstrom Workday Support Phone Number: 206-233-4501
1617 Sixth Avenue, Suite 1000
Seattle, WA 98101