My Marshfield Clinic Account Login:
My Marshfield Clinic is the online patient portal of Marshfield Clinic Health Care System, an integrated system of 55 clinics in Wisconsin. The portal is created for exclusively Marshfield Clinic patients to get their health information whenever wherever they want. My Marshfield Clinic also allows the users to manage and monitor their minor children’s health through its secure and convenient application.
My Marshfield Clinic Account Login Benefits:
With My Marshfield Clinic, as a Marshfield Clinic Health System patient, you can access all the available tools and features to manage your healthcare activities such as
- Request new appointments quickly and easily
- Simple access to all appointment information including a recap of prior and upcoming visits
- pay bills using credit or debit card or bank checking or savings account
- Receive statements to review new and past charges
- Request refills of prescription and pick them up at a Marshfield Clinic pharmacy nearby or ask the staff of the pharmacy to mail the medicine to your home
- Get a health record summary including appointment updates with a link to your last after visit summary, and more
- Health reminders for prevention, early deduction, and managing conditions that you know
- Have a secure message with your care team and send them your questions to answers
- Set notifications and alerts for important information, news, and updates
How to Register for My Marshfield Clinic Online Account:
Registration for the first time is needed for the patients to access the My Marshfield Clinic service for their health care information and management. To register on the site and create your My Marshfield Clinic Online Account, you may follow the signing up steps given below.
- Visit the main Marshfield Clinic website at www.marshfieldclinic.org
- Navigate to the top right corner of the homepage and click the “Sign In My Marshfield Clinic” link.
- Or, access www.marshfieldclinic.org/mymarshfieldclinic for directly land on the My Marshfield Clinic Patient Portal.
- Click the red “Sign In To My Marshfield Clinic” button located on the left middle of your screen to open the login box.
- At the bottom of the ‘Sign-In’ box, you will see the “Register” link just under the ‘New User?’ to click.
- On the ‘Register for My Marshfield Clinic’ page, first, you have to create a unique username that must be 3-50 characters long beginning with a letter. You may use the underscore, hyphens, period, and at sign symbol.
- Enter your email address and confirm your email address and hit the “NEXT Step” button
- Complete the remaining two steps providing the requested information to set up your My Marshfield Clinic Online Account.
How to Log In to My Marshfield Clinic Online Account:
When the registration is done, you can log in to your My Marshfield Clinic online account. And, manage your appointments, billing, medication refills, as well as see results, contact doctors, take health measures, and many more from one convenient place without going anywhere taking any hassle. For your My Marshfield Clinic account login, you can
- Visit My Marshfield Clinic Login Portal, www.marshfieldclinic.org/mymarshfieldclinic
- Click the “Sign In To My Marshfield Clinic” button on the left hand on your screen to open the login.
- A sign-in box will be opened for you to enter you’re registered My Marshfield Clinic Username and Password in their respective fields
- Click the red “Sign in” button below the entry field to enter into the system and access all the benefits mentioned earlier.
How to Recover My Marshfield Clinic Account Login Online:
The patients who are already registered and have an account with My Marshfield Clinic but forgot the login can recover the credentials online. Here is a short guide to initiate the resetting or retrieval process.
- Go to https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/mymarshfieldclinic
- Open the login box by clicking the “Sign In To My Marshfield Clinic” button from the left.
- Click the “Forgot username?” or “forgot password?” link, based on your need, found above the end of the respective entry box.
- Enter the email address associated with your My Marshfield Clinic account to request the username retrieval.
- For password resetting, submit you’re My Marshfield Clinic online account username.
- Follow the instruction on the screen.
Upon successful completion of all the steps, you will regain your My Marshfield Clinic Online Account Access.
Also Read: Access to My Nordstrom Employee Account
My Marshfield Clinic Mobile App:
Apart from accessing My Marshfield Clinic Patient Portal Website, you can also access your My Marshfield Clinic account through its mobile app. It contains all the facilities you have on the site with additional features like fingerprint or face sign-in to save your time and hassle.
You can download My Marshfield Clinic Mobile App for your android and iOS devices from Google Play and The App Store.
My Marshfield Clinic Patient Portal Customer Service Number for technical difficulties: 1-877-349-9449
For appointment and general information and resources about Marshfield Clinic Health System, call 1-866-520-2510