Dollar Tree values its employees, the most important element of the company, as they contribute the most to the organization’s success. So, Dollar Tree comes with a total benefits package for the team members to support them and their families during the working years and after that. To access those employee benefits information and accompanying policies, the company also offers the My Tree website available from anywhere at any time.
Features of Dollar Tree Employee Benefits:
Dollar Tree people are provided with a complete package of Employee Benefits full of quality, value, and variety. Here are the key points of those Dollar Tree Employee Benefits that you can take a look at as an overview.
- Several medical coverages for quality care on different levels and prescription plans to control the cost of day-to-day medications and treatments
- A multitude of providers in dental and vision plans with additional perks outside of traditional coverage
- Virtual Medical Visits for various non-emergency medical conditions to use the medical coverage from the comfort of home
- A variety of wellness programs to support different goals of the Dollar Tree associates ranging from unhealthy eating and weight loss to help manage chronic conditions and tobacco cessation
- Employee Assistance Program for a positive work-life balance; it can be financial consultation or emotional support or any challenge in life
- Extensive Travel Assist Benefits Program to enjoy vacations over hundred miles away from home with 24/7 service to provide required guidance in the time of need
- Paid time off through holidays, vacation time, on bereavement, even on the birthday to handle personal matters and take a break from work
- Short and long term disability insurance plan to maintain a steady income and afford the everyday expenses in the time of unexpected events of life
- Getting paid on the day works best conveniently with DailyPay, a voluntary program enabling the Dollar Tree employees to instantly transfer their salary for bills and expenses in between the paydays
- Unique membership to discounts on Dollar Tree merchandise along with a variety of deals to stretch the valued dollars with corporate partnership
- A fully company-paid Life and AD&D insurance policy to provide the opportunity to buy additional life insurance
- Many plan options for the spouse and children of Dollar Tree employees to get the voluntary life insurance
- An Included Will Preparation Service with the Life Insurance Policy to protect the future of the near and dear ones
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan to buy company shares at discount rates and invest in the future with automatic payroll deductions
- An outstanding retirement plan and 401 (k) programs for the financial security through matched and vested dollars in the long run
- Dollar Tree Associates Reimbursement and Spending Account to save money and manage expenses on health care, commuter expenses, and dependent care.
- Discounts on vendor-affiliated products and many more
How to Log In Dollar Tree Employee Benefits My Tree Online Account:
For eligible employees, Dollar Tree provides the My Tree Benefit portal to make their benefit plan choices and access the coverage, perks, and reward information. For logging in, you may
- Visit the Dollar Tree My Tree Login Portal at mytree.hrintouch.com
- Enter the username and password you have set up for this site in the fields located on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Log in” button.
Once you logged in to your Dollar Tree My Tree Account, you can view your healthcare reform and coverage information, plan choices, associate handbook, accompanying policies, etc. You can also find all resources linked to the related topics.
How to Recover Dollar Tree Employee Benefits My Tree Online Account:
In the event, you forgot you’re My Tree Online Account login credentials or have any other issue accessing your account; you can retrieve or reset the info. To initiate the procedure, you can use the following steps.
- Go to mytree.hrintouch.com
- Navigate to the ‘Log in to your account’ box on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Can’t access your account?” link under the ‘Login’ button.
- Select the option you need help with and click “Next”.
- If you can’t remember your password, enter your My Tree username.
- For username recovery, first, choose what type of user you are and then provide the identifying information according to that.
- Complete the security check and hit the “Next” button to proceed.
How to Create Dollar Tree Employee Benefits My Tree Account Online:
The Dollar Tree Employees with no account in the My Tree Benefits Center can sign up for an Online Account to use the service. For that, they will need to
- Click the “Create an account?” link under the login section at mytree.hrintouch.com
- Provide the identifying information i.e. Last Name, Date of Birth, and the last 4 digits of SSN in their places on the Benefitplace page.
- Check the “I’m not a robot” box for security check and continue.
Follow the on-screen instructions and create a username and password for your My Tree Account to access your Dollar Tree Employee Benefits online.
Dollar Tree Employee Benefits My Tree Support Center Phone Number: 1-855-245-7994