PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE Online Access :
Pennsylvania’s Turnpike Commission provides the non-E-ZPass customer with TOLL BY PLATE Online Access service. In which the registered owner of the vehicle who receives invoices for all trips made through the tolling point, can pay over the web conveniently.
PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE, a license plate tolling system, captures the vehicle’s license image as it passes through at posted speed by the high-speed cameras mounted overhead on the tolling facility. After that, an invoice will be issued and sent to the registered owner of the vehicle in the mail 30 to 45 days after travel.
How to Access PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE Online :
To pay your toll with PA Turnpike Toll By Plate online is very simple and easy. You do not even register or create an account to make your PA Turnpike Toll By Plate payment. You just need to keep your TOLL BY PLATE invoice that you received in the mail handy and use the following steps to sign in. If you do not have the receipt, you can also appeal for it with this.
- Visit Pennsylvania’s Turnpike E-ZPass website at www.ezpass.csc.paturnpike.com/tbp
- Select the “TOLL BY PLATE” option located in the top middle of the page.
- Click on the “Pay TOLL BY PLATE Invoice” link, the first one from the drop-down list.
- Scroll down and enter your Account Number on the first field and choose the License Plate State from the list.
- Enter the License Plate in the third or last field and click the “SIGN IN” button.
- Follow the instructions and make the payment for your Toll By Plate invoice providing the required information.
How to Pay PA Turnpike Toll By Plate by Mail :
Apart from online, you can also send your toll payment via mail. You can send your PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE payments including the required documents to the following mailing address.
PA TURNPIKE TOLL BY PLATE
PO Box 645631
Pittsburgh, PA 15264-5254
Note that, you have a time of 20 days to pay your invoice. Once the time is over, a second invoice with an additional fee of either $5 or the equivalent of 1.5% of the total amount to recover administrative costs will be issued. If you do not pay after the second notice, PTC will send your invoice to a collection agency.
How to Open a PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE Account Online :
Pennsylvania’s Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE program also allows the non-E-ZPass customer to open a PTC registered Toll By Plate account before traveling. This pre-registered Toll By Plate account is perfect for rental vehicles. It enables you to register up to 4 vehicles, receive an email notification when your invoice is ready as well as save money with Auto-Pay. To register for a PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE Account as a new customer, you can
- Visit www.ezpass.csc.paturnpike.com/tbp
- Select the “TOLL BY PLATE” option from the top middle of the page and click the “Open TOLL BY PLATE Account” link from the drop-down list.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and click the “I Agree” box to give your consent to all terms of that agreement.
- Click the “NEXT SECTION” button to enter the ‘Online Access’ step.
- Set your PIN, a 4-digit unique identifier required to access your PA Turnpike Toll By Plate account online or by phone.
- Choose a Username that must be 4 to 20 characters in length
- Create an 8-16 characters long password contain at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, and one number.
- Re-enter the same password that you have just created in the ‘PASSWORD CONFIRMATION’ field.
- Hit the “NEXT SECTION” button to fill out the ‘Contact’ form.
- Select your contact type and start entering the details i.e. your full name that includes a prefix, first name, middle name, last name, suffix, title, and business name.
- Insert your address, zip code, city, state, and contact info like phone number and email address.
- Provide your Driver’s License and select the state.
- Click the “ADD CONTACT” and then the “NEXT SECTION” button to proceed.
- Enter the requested vehicle details and payment information like a credit card to set your AutoPay.
- Review the summary and go for the Confirmation
When you complete your PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE online account application, you will receive a verification request to your provided email address. Pennsylvania’s Turnpike Commission Customer Service Center will use the information in your email message to validate your email address and confirm that you are able to receive email notifications.
Once you open a PTC registered TOLL BY PLATE account, you can view your invoice, transactions, vehicle details, as well as pay the tolls, enroll in autopay, update contact and vehicle information, etc. you can also convert your PA Turnpike Toll By Plate to E-ZPass for the lower travel rate.
Also Read : Genesis Credit Account Login
How to Log In PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE Account Online :
Once you open or you already have a Registered Toll By Plate account with Pennsylvania’s Turnpike Commission, you can log in to it to pay your tolls online. For that, you can
- Go to Pennsylvania’s Turnpike E-ZPass website, www.ezpass.csc.paturnpike.com/tbp
- Navigate to the top of the page to select “TOLL BY PLATE” in the middle.
- Click on the “Open TOLL BY PLATE Account”, the last option from the list to enter the login page.
- Type the User Name and Password associated with your PA Turnpike Toll By Plate account in their respective fields.
- Click the green “SIGN IN” button.
Once you are logged in, you can make a payment or consider Auto Pay, check the invoices and transactions, register your other vehicles, and more.
How to Recover PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE Account Online Access :
In case, you have a registered PA Turnpike Toll By Plate account member but forgot your login credential or lock the account, you can reset the password or find the username. To initiate the recovery procedure or unlock the account, you will need to
- Click the “Having trouble signing in?” link below the “SIGN IN” button.
- You will be directed to the ‘Reset Password’ page to answer the three questions to verify your identity.
- In the first question, you have two options, Account Number and Username. If you do not know your username, you can use your account number, found at the top of any letter received from PA Turnpike.
- Select the second and third questions of your choice and provide the answers according to that.
- Click the “RESET PASSWORD” button.
- You will be sent a temporary password in the email address on file with your PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE account.
Log in with that password and select a new password for your PA Turnpike Toll By Plate Online Account.
Contact information :
PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE Customer Service Phone Number: 877.736. 6727. Option 3
PA Turnpike Commission – TOLL BY PLATE
300 East Park Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17111