Nationwide Account Access :
Nationwide Insurance and Financial Services Company offers its customers to access their personal insurance, investing, mutual funds account online conveniently. With Nationwide Online Account Access, the registered clients can view their policy, amount, statements as well as pay bills, file a claim and perform many other activities related to their Nationwide Account. As a registered member, you can take advantage of this service from your computer or any compatible device connected with the internet at the comfort of your home or anywhere you wish 24/7.
Who Can Access Nationwide Account :
Two types of account login are available for Nationwide customers: Personal and Business. Here is a list of eligible Nationwide Accounts allowed for Personal Login.
- Life Insurance
- Personal Insurance
- Mutual Funds
- Axos Bank
- Retirement Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Deferred Compensation
- Smart Credit
- Group accident medical
How to Sign Up for Nationwide Account Access :
If you have one of these accounts with Nationwide, you can access that account online by logging into it online. But, before that, you must sign up for a Nationwide Online Account if you have not done it earlier. To initiate the Nationwide Online Account Access set up for individuals, you can
- Visit the official Nationwide website at www.nationwide.com
- Click on the “Log In” button located on the top right of the page.
- Navigate to the ‘Log in/Sign up’ section on the right-hand side.
- Select your account type from the drop-down list
- Click the “Sign up for an online account” link from the bottom of the login portion.
- Choose the first option, ‘Personal/Individual insurance and financial products as the type of account you have with Nationwide. It includes auto, home, life, annuities, and retirement plans.
- Hit the “Continue” button from the right bottom corner of the page
- Enter your first name, middle initials (optional), last name, and suffix (optional) exactly as it appears on your Nationwide documents
- Click the “Find Account” button to start the search.
- Answer some questions you will be asked for identity verification.
- Create a username between 6 to 30 characters long without any space, special characters, and only numbers. For easy to remember, you can use your email address as the username.
- Set a password 6 or more characters in length containing at least 1 number and 1 special character excluding some certain ones mentioned below the field.
- Confirm the password by re-entering.
- Create a 6-digit Account PIN. It is an optional security measure used to verify your sensitive information.
- Enter your Contact Information i.e. Email Address and Phone Number. It will be used to send you a temporary confirmation code when needed like account recovery, login from an unknown device, etc.
Select if you are on a private or secured device and would like to remember Nationwide remember the device. You can enable the feature from multiple devices. It will minimize the security challenges at the time of your Nationwide Online Account login.
You will see a confirmation message along with the username of your registration complete on the screen.
How to Log In Nationwide Account :
Once you are registered, you can return to the login page to enter into your Nationwide Online Account with the credentials you have just established. For logging in,
- Visit the Nationwide Insurance and Financial Services Company website www.nationwide.com
- Click the “Log In” button on the top right of the homepage
- Select your account type from the given list under the ‘Log in/Sign up’ on the right-hand side.
- Enter your registered username and password in their specified fields
- Check the “Remember me” box if you want to eliminate the future login process on the same device. Do not enable if you are using someone else’s device or a public computer like in the library.
- Click on the “Log in” button to enter into your Nationwide Online Account.
How to Recover Nationwide Account Access :
In the case, you have forgotten your login username or password of your Nationwide Online Account, you can recover or reset them with the self-help option on the login page. Just go to the login page, https://www.nationwide.com/personal/login. Select the account type and click the “Forgot username/password” link under the ‘Login’ button.
Choose the type of account you have with Nationwide and continue. Submit the following information about yourself to look up in the Nationwide records to verify your identity.
- First Name
- Middle Initials (optional)
- Last Name
- Suffix (optional)
- Zip Code
Note that if you are unable to find your details you can use your Nationwide account, policy, or contract number on your statements for the online access recovery.
Also Read : Access to PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE
Nationwide Account Access Features :
The personal insurance, investing, mutual funds, and banking customers of Nationwide, can use their Nationwide Online Account Access for the following benefits.
- View policy documents and how you are covered
- Get convenient and secure access to the insurance policies and billing details whenever needed
- Choose and manage payment methods
- View the amount due
- File and track a claim
- Make a one-time payment or set up auto-pay through Direct Pay, electronic funds transfer, recurring bank card, etc.
- Enroll in paperless documents and paperless billing
- Receive email reminders for billing and other important documents when they are available
- Check the claim status
- Update or change profile information and more.
Download the Nationwide mobile app on your android, iPhone, or iPad and access all the features of your Nationwide Online Account with added benefits on the go.
How to Pay Nationwide Bills Online :
As a Nationwide client, you can pay your personal insurance bills online with or without login into your Nationwide Online Account. To make a Nationwide Payment online with no login as a guest, you can
- Visit www.nationwide.com and click the “Log In” button from the top right
- Entering the personal login page, select the “Pay your bill” box under ‘Without logging in’
- Input your Phone Number, Zip Code, and date of Birth to search by phone
- You can also find your policy to search by billing account or policy number
- Click on the “Continue” button to enter into the next step and see your payment amount
- Enter the payment details e.g. debit or credit card number, account holder name, expiration date, CVV, and zip code.
- Review the payment details and provide your contact info i.e. email address.
- Click the “Submit” button and the screen will show you the confirmation details. If you want you can print it for the records.
To pay bills by logging in to your Nationwide Online Account, go to the ‘Bills & Payments’ section and click on the “Make a Payment” button. Enter the payment date, amount, method, and details before review and submit to pay your bills online.
In the next few days, the payment for your Nationwide account will be processed.
By Phone or Text
Besides online, you can call 1-888-891-0267 or text “PAY” to 245569 to pay your Nationwide insurance bills.
For paying the Nationwide bills via post, send your check with the required details to the following address.
PO Box 742522
Cincinnati, OH 45274-2522
Contact Information :
For more assistance, call the Nationwide Customer Service Number at 1-877-669-6877