Google Maps Notification Won’t Go Away:
If the Google Maps notification won’t go away, then you can restart your phone, turn off the Google Maps notification, or force you to reinstall the Google Maps app to solve the issue.
Turn Off Google Maps Notifications:
- Firstly, you have to open the Google Maps app on your mobile.
- Then, simply tap on the menu button in the upper left-hand corner.
- You have to scroll down and tap on the Settings button.
- Then, scroll down, you have to tap on the Notifications option.
- You have to adjust the Google Maps notification settings as needed.
Also Read: Find Roku IP Address
Restart Your Phone:
- Then, press and hold the Power button on your phone and then turn it off.
- You have to wait approximately 30 seconds before restarting.
- Then, simply press the Power button to start your mobile phone.
- Now, check if the notification went away.
Reinstall Google Maps:
- You have to go to the App Store and find the Google Maps app.
- Choose to uninstall the app completely or uninstall the updates.
- Then, you have to reinstall Google Maps on your mobile.
- You have to check to verify that the notification no longer appears.
If the above-mentioned steps do not work, then you can go into the phone’s settings, find google maps, and then turn off the app’s ability to send badge notifications. The notification should be disappeared.