It is important to know how to login into your Belkin router. Belkin is one of the longest routers company in the market. They have expanded their services as Linksys. Because of its parental control features, it is a must-have for every family.
In order to configure this budget-friendly router, you have to learn how to do it. Here, you will also get some tips, to take care of your Belkin router. To start personalizing your router, you have to read this article up to the end.
How to Login to Belkin Router
- There is a time when you need a CD to configure your router software. But, for the Belkin routers, we have a different approach for the router login workflow. You have to follow these simple steps:
- First, you have to connect your device with your router. If you are using a computer or laptop, then we suggest you use a wired connection via LAN cable.
- Then, from your browser, you have to visit the Belkin router’s IP address. The usual IP address is 192.168.2.1.
- Things that make the Belkin router different is that it doesn’t ask you to key in a default password.
- It will directly take you to the Belkin router login homepage.
How to Change Your Belkin Router’s Password
Belkin has built this router for user convenience. As you open the user interface, you will see the Belkin router login settings button on the right side of the page. After clicking on this link, it will show you the edit panel.
Ways to Reset Your Belkin Router
- You will get several ways to reset your router. You can reset your browser manually or you can use the browser. You just have to follow these steps as mentioned below to reset your router:
- Reset Button: The most convenient reset option is through the small button that you will on the back of your router. It is recessed intentionally to prevents unwanted resets. So, to press it you might need a top of a paper clip or earring. After pressing the reset button, you have to wait for 10 seconds. You have to wait until the billing lights settle. Once the LED lights are steady, that means your reset has been successful. After that, you have to configure your router.
To reset your factory setting through the browser, you have to follow these instructions below:
- You have to log in to your router web interface. At the lower part of the dashboard, you will find the Advanced Settings option.
- Then, under the utility section, you have to select the Restore Factory Settings. After calling on this option, your router will entirely reset. Then a warning window will appear on your screen and the progress will come after it.
Some Features of Belkin Router
- These are some of the features that Belkin routers provide:
- Parental Control: With this feature, parents can control the website for their children. Nowadays, it is important because the explicit stuff is rampant.
- Dual Bands Operate Simultaneously: You can take full advantage of this feature if your device can handle an AC connection.
- Guest Network: You can set up a separate network for the guests without the password.
- Budget-Friendly: All the above-mentioned features come at a very cheap price with the Belkin routers.
Read More : Guide To Merrick Bank Credit Card Login
Belkin Contact Support
If you have any questions about the Belkin router, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Belkin International, Inc.
12045 E. Waterfront Drive
Playa Vista, CA 90094 USA
English only 24/7
Tel: (310) 751-5100