How Can You Return the DirecTV Equipment?
It is quite easy to return the DirecTV equipment. You can easily return the DirecTV equipment through FedEx or UPS, or by using the return label shipped with your equipment. You can use the following methods below to return the DirecTV equipment.
Return DirecTV Equipment through FedEx or UPS:
If you want to return the DirecTV equipment through FedEx or UPS, then you can follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to go to the nearest FedEx or UPS office.
- You will require the 9-digit account number at the top of your box. You will also get the account number on your bill.
- At the FedEx or UPS store, they will pack all of your DirecTV equipment and send it to the company without any charges.
- You will get a receipt from them confirming your return to the company.
Also Read: Best YouTube Tricks
Return DirecTV Equipment through Return Label:
If you want to return the DirecTV equipment via return label, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to use the materials found in the box your new equipment came in to pack up your equipment.
- You need to remove the bottom receipt tab on the return shipping label.
- Then, simply stick the return shipping label over the original label.
- Make sure to remove all the other labels.
- You will need the return label or it would not be sent back to DirecTV/AT&T.
- If you have the DirecTV or Fixed Wireless Internet, then simply drop it off at a post office or any nearest FedEx location.
- If you are a user of U-verse TV or AT&T Internet, then simply drop the box off at the nearest authorized UPS drop-off location.
Return DirecTV Equipment through Return Kit:
- Firstly, you need to contact DirecTV customer service and then let them know that you want to return your receiver.
- You have to wait to receive the prepaid shipping label and return kit.
- Then, you have to pack all the equipment into a box.
- You have to attach the prepaid shipping label which you will get in the kit at the top of your box.
- Then, simply give the package to your mail courier or take the page to the post office yourself.