Some Google Apps to Use Everyday:
Google is no longer just a search engine it has become a true household brand name. They have created other apps and services to make our lives easier. If you are looking for top Google apps, then this article is for you.
Whether you are using an android or iOS device, Google Chrome Although, there are several web browsers available in the market including Firefox, Opera, and so on, but Chrome provides you faster, easiest, and secure web browsing experience.
It can easily sync all your bookmarks, saves your passwords, and can open thousands of tabs at once without crashing. Many bloggers go with the Google Chrome browser over other browsers.
Google Chrome also gives you access to personalized news articles, quick links to your favorite sites, and downloads. It also has Google Translate built-in, so you can easily translate to English or your preferred languages when you are browsing information apart from your preferred language.
Benefits of Using Google Chrome:
These are some of the reasons why you should use Google Chrome:
- This is one of the fastest web browsers and it loads and displays pages very quickly.
- Chrome browser is secure and safe to use.
- It can integrate with a ton of Google apps.
- Google Chrome is a cross-platform browser that can run across multiple cross browsers.
If you deal with lots of files along with documents, you should install Google Drive. It is free and easy to use and you can access your files from any device including the mobile or tablet.
Benefits of Google Drive:
These are the few things that you can do with Google Drive:
- You can store all your files including the videos, documents, and images. You can access them from anywhere at any time safely.
- You can easily look for the files by content and name.
- It also allows you to share files and folders with others.
- You can access your content from any device, including the laptop, PC or tablet, or mobile.
- It also allows you to set access levels for who can view, comment, or edit so your data is always safe.
Also Read: Universal Remotes for Roku
Google Pay is a very popular digital wallet platform developed by Google. Millions of people use this payment app because it is encrypted and secured by Google.
You can send money to your friends, pay bills, shop online through the Google Pay app. It is one of the most essential Google apps to use in everyday life.
Benefits of Using Google Pay:
These are some of the following benefits of using Google Pay:
- All of your transactions are made directly from your bank account.
- Your money is not stored in any wallet therefore it is always safe.
- You can do anything with Google Pay, including booking a trip, grabbing a meal, and paying bills.
- Instant transfer of money can be carried out through the app.
Whether you are working online, running a business, or you want to contact others, you will need one thing, Gmail. It is the king of all apps which is used by millions of people to send and receive emails.
Benefits of Using Gmail:
- It has an amazing spam filter to prevent spam emails from arriving in your inbox.
- You will get unlimited email storage.
- This email service is used by billions of people worldwide.
Google Keep is a note-taking service by Google. It was launched back in the year 2013 to help people online to take notes.
Benefits of Using Google Keep:
These are some of the notable features of Google Keep:
- You can instantly take notes and save your data automatically.
- You can save the voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed in Google Keep.
- It also allows you to share ideas with others using Google Keep.
- You can organize notes by adding labels to them as labels are quickly accessible in the mail main menu of Google Keep.
Google Maps is a web mapping platform and a consumer application is offered by Google. It gives you aerial photography, satellite imagery, street maps, real-time traffic conditions, etc. As of now, Google Maps is being used by more than 1 billion people every month around the world.
Benefits of Using Google Maps:
- It gives you turn-by-turn navigation, street view, and more.
- You can check the current traffic levels of any location you want to drive.
- You can also download the route maps so they can be viewed even when you are offline.
- It gives you the most accurate most of the time and is completely free to use.