Reflex Math is a basic math learning application for elementary students to master in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. It also enables the educators to help the students learn as well as allows the parents to monitor their child’s progress. Reflex Math is specifically effective and a great option for the students of K-12 classrooms.
Reflex Math is offered by ExploreLearning, developing online solutions to improve student learning in math and science and operated as a subsidiary of Cambium Learning Group. Reflex is available in three languages: English (default language), Spanish, and French and runs on almost all internet-accessible devices including PC, Mac, iPad, Chromebook, and android tablets.
How to Log In Reflex Math Student Account Online:
Reflex Math helps the students to build accuracy and speed with math facts so that they can gain the skills and confidence to take on more challenges in math. Also, easily meet their assessments and standards in thousands of classrooms.
If you are a student registered with Reflex, you can log in to your Reflex Math Student Online Account in the following way on your computer. For the best experience, use the latest version of your web browser i.e. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox.
- Now, visit the official Reflex Math website at www.reflexmath.com
- Click on the black “Login” button located at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Select the first option “Student Login” from the drop-down list.
- A new tab of ‘ExploreLearning Student Login’ will open.
- Enter your teacher’s Reflex Math Online Account Login Username in the box at the bottom of the ‘Student Login’ box in the middle.
- Click the arrow button to select your class and name.
- Then, enter your own student password to log in to your Reflex Math Online Account.
All the information you need to access your Reflex Math Online Account Login like the teacher’s name, class, initial password, you can find on the Reflex Math Student Login Card. If you want, you can get a hard copy of the card by printing it from the ‘Manage Roaster’ Page.
Once logged in, as a student you can use all the tools and resources to learn the facts and practice towards fluency.
How to Log In Reflex Math Educator Account Online:
As a Reflex Math teacher, you can log in to your Reflex Educator Account to get information on all your classes, access more detailed reports, alerts, and more. For that, you can
- Go to the Reflex Math site at www.reflexmath.com
- Click the “Login” from the top right corner and then the “Educator Login” link from the login list.
- You can also click the “Educator” option at the upper-right part of the login box If you are on the first page of the Reflex Math Student Login portal.
- Enter the username and password of your teacher account in their fields.
- Click the arrow sign in and you will be entered into the application.
Immediately after logging in, you will see the dashboard of your Reflex Math Educator Account. The dashboard displays an overview of each of your classes like average days on Reflex, fluency gain, the green light percentage per student.
How to Log In Reflex Math Parent Online Account:
The parents of Reflex Math students also have the option to view how their kids are doing and how they build math fact fluency with confidence. To do that, you need to log in to your Reflex Math Parent Online Account that can be started in the following way.
- Visit www.reflexmath.com; click “Login” from the top right corner and select the ‘Parent Login’ option from the last of the list.
- Enter your Reflex Math parent account username and password in their fields.
- Click the arrow sign at the end of the password field.
After entering, you will see your student information and use the powerful reporting tools that Reflex that allow you to monitor your child’s progress in math and celebrate the success.
How to Recover Reflex Math Online Account Login:
The educators and parents of Reflex Math can reset their login password or find the username online with the self-help option. To begin the process, you can
- Go to the respective Reflex Math Educator and Parent Login page first.
- Click the “Forgot username or password?” link provided at the bottom of the login box.
- Submit your registered Reflex Math email address.
You will receive a Reflex Math password resetting link in your email. Open and use the link following the instruction in the message to get your Reflex Math Online Account Login back.
Reflex Math Customer Service Phone Number: (877) 829-3039
Email Address: support@ReflexMath.com
ExploreLearning Customer Service
110 Avon Street, Charlottesville, VA 22902